The Analysis & Data Intelligence division strategically aligns company-wide audience research and coordinates the research departments of the business units.
Your missionIn the Analysis & Data Intelligence team, you will be involved in the following topics:
- As a Senior Digital Analyst in the Analyse and Data Intelligence team of the SRG Generaldirektion, you will act as an interface between our numerous internal clients and our external agencies.
- You will be responsible for the operational management of the implementation and maintenance of off-the-shelf web/app analytics solutions and tag management systems (Google Tag Manager, TagCommander etc.).
- You coordinate the projects closely with the internal clients. You constantly improve the existing digital analytics infrastructure of the SRG, expand it and evaluate new tracking tools.
- You will take operational responsibility for the development of a data hub and the distribution of reports to various internal stakeholders.
- You build usage reports for the SRG management and for other national SRG boards and act as an internal contact point for ad-hoc data analyses from within the company.
- In the area of user data management, you will work with the SRG data scientists to develop a data basis for user-related usage analyses and implement innovative user data projects.
- Experience in project management including the coordination of interdisciplinary teams and in the operational implementation of IT projects (JIRA, Confluence). Ideally, you have already worked in an IT field (IT, web analytics, software engineering).
- University degree with a focus on quantitative research or a higher education/studies in the field of computer science, data science/data engineering (CAS, MAS).
- You like working with other people, are communicative and have a penchant for coordinating complex projects with many parties involved.
- You are characterized by a willingness to innovate, an analytical mindset and networked thinking, and you bring great enthusiasm and interest for the media sector with you.
- Fluent German and English (oral and written) and basic knowledge of another national language are required.
What we have to offer
- Interesting mix of operational activities and strategic project management in the field of digital analytics.
- Versatile and interesting function in a dynamic environment of electronic media and Service Public. We reach and move the whole of Switzerland with our content. In doing so, we act respectfully and independently; in this way, we promote the formation of opinion and strengthen diversity. We are proud of our work and our contribution to Switzerland.
- Projects with great creative freedom and personal responsibility.
- Working in a dynamic, varied and highly motivated environment with many opportunities to help shape the future.
- Working in a small specialized team
- Progressive and fair employment conditions
«Generate insights, identify potential, analyse perceptions for an exciting company in a dynamic environment.» My world in 360°
My world in 360°
High-quality journalism is our core business and passion. We have editorial freedom, encourage creativity and provide plenty of room for new and valuable content.
For us, high-quality journalism is also digital. That is why we explore new opportunities and experiment with new forms and formats: digitally, interactively and across different media. We create content that is in tune with the times and has its finger firmly on its audience’s pulse.
We work self-reliantly, in the spirit of partnership and help to shape our working atmosphere in a truly distinctive way. Our success is built as much on the personal strengths of our employees as it is on their professional qualities.
We reach and touch the whole of Switzerland with our programmes. In our work, we act respectfully and independently, which is how we encourage people to form opinions and strengthen diversity. We are proud of our work and of our contribution to Switzerland.
Place of work
Any further questions?
About the position
Head of Digital Analytics, Analyse and Data Intelligence
Phone 058 136 12 52
About the application process
Telefon +41 58 136 12 31
- Schweizerische Radio- und Fernsehgesellschaft
- Giacomettistrasse 1
- 3006 Bern
RTR è la chasa da medias per la Svizra rumantscha e l'adressa per infurmaziuns actualas, novitads regiunalas, sport e divertiment.
Als initiative, zuverlässige und zukunftsorientierte Persönlichkeit bevorzugst du eine eigenverantwortliche Arbeitsweise.
Der Bereich Enterprise Services betreibt die betriebswirtschaftlichen IT-Systeme. Er verantwortet den nationalen Rechnungseingang und den ...